Location : Aylesbury
Our client is recruiting an Account Manager with a strong mechanical and electrical background, who will be primarily responsible for the management of the site’s energy centre at their client’s site in AYLESBURY. The role of Account Manager centres on providing and maintaining business critical services and utilities essential to the main dairy operation.
As the Account Manager, you will be required to lead and direct a team of site based technicians in the operation and maintenance of all equipment detailed within the FM specification while ensuring the system’s performance meets key performance criterion.
You will have exceptional management and leadership skills, the character and presence to drive engineering standard improvements throughout the whole team.
You will have a background in complex FM sites or system engineering.
You will be able to facilitate defect investigations, system performance reviews and drive continuous improvement whilst identifying growth opportunities for other Company teams.
You will have great interpersonal skills, confidently engaging with both internal and external stakeholders to produce plans and agree resources for corrective actions while ensuring compliance and contract performance throughout.
This role requires the highest levels of passion, integrity and excellence.
Responsibilities for the Account Manager include but are not restricted to :
- Delivery of all contractual obligations, to budget while ensuring contractual and legislative compliance.
- Working with the client management team, represent the NG Bailey output daily at all site forums and meetings as well as the compilation of appropriate periodic written reports covering delivery of services.
- Operationally, other tasks include:
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory and company policy across all aspects of Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ).
- Performance management and reporting of all staff
Essential Levels of Education required are :
- Degree level educated in a relevant discipline for electrical, mechanical or building services.
- Membership of a relevant institution or professional status (i.e. CIBSE, IET, IOSH etc)
- Extensive experience working within a large building services environment.
- Extensive managerial experience within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Good understanding of relevant HES legislation and approved practices including OSHAS 180001, ISO140001, LOLER, PUWER, L8, Environmental Permitting, etc.
- Demonstrable communication skills, with good verbal and written reporting abilities at working and senior levels.
- Experience and understanding of energy management, condition monitoring and trending techniques, including BMS use and other engineering data management and exploitation.
Desirable Levels are :
- Previous Energy Management Experience.
- Previous Bio-energy or Anaerobic Digestion Plant experience.
- Project Management Experience.
- Experience and qualification with HV management.
The position of Account Manager offers an excellent opportunity within this highly professional company.
The role will be site based, around a 40hr working week basis, but may require occasional attendance at other subcontractor and client sites.
Salary : £65-75000