Fermentation Specialist required for global company based in West Sussex (UK)
Our client is a world leading International Chemical Company, which is part of a global organisation employing over 120,000 worldwide with a strong heritage and reputation for research and development as well as providing an exhaustive range of products and services to industry.
A new team of Fermentation Specialists at various scientific disciplines and levels of qualification and experience will be required to provide research, response and service on an exciting new project at our facility in West Sussex.
The immediate vacancies will suit a range of candidates of disciplines from either a chemical, microbiology, biotechnology, bioscience background of education and experience. Candidates with a minimum of a BSc and a minimum of 2 year’s experience will be considered for these team positions. Additional vacancies and opportunities for potential candidates with an MSc or PhD in the discipline of fermentation would be welcome.
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in procurement.
- Experience of working in the power, waste or heavy industry an advantage.
- Computer literature and experience of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- University degree of suitable and/or associated discipline.
- Knowledge and ability of English (oral and written) preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required.
Salary Range is: £28,80 – £48,130.
OTE Bonus is £3,850.
Hours : 35 hours per week
Holidays 25 days plus statutory, increasing to 30 days after 10 years service
- DC Pension
- Employee Share Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- All benefits associated with a Global International Company
Our client is a respected and leading chemical company offering good career prospects, excellent salary with a performance related bonus. A full Job Description will be forwarded to suitable applicants.